sábado, 5 de março de 2011

Esboço "I wish I've not been yours"

I know well those saids
happy ends and charming aids

they tell you how to be
but at your back they sell you for free.

Sudden you see how rotten the world are
you realize how meaningless words are

and in need you ll seek an old lie
I did it when I had to say you a silent "goodbye"

Poor you, now that you are awake
and sick for having blindly trusted your sake.

but now its too late to paint together this grey world
I really wanted a more multicolour sight
but you just let me be in pale blue as the sorrow night
while you were building your own tomorrow

where I could not take a place, nor a chance
and so I had more grief to borrow
after your brief wanting me, for such a life dance

I know that you are an hypocrite
but so am I in a lot of shit

Im no saint, I admit
Im just a prayer in faint

as I wish to have born in a safer place
instead of amongst this greedy bastards
I wish that those crapie craps come true
but I just recognize middle age retards

and old bats and ego youths
where love just has one face and self
I wish to be an human,
not such an elf in the middle of inhumans

I really wish i could have born in a distant go go
instead of this foe present similar to the very far ago
if you've at least been able to discard all the selfishness
if you only had given me the right card to get this started.

Sem comentários: