domingo, 1 de julho de 2018

Road to Evol - Last Disclosure

Through days and nights the Evol wordlessly perched,
While muted and awry and scorned he lingered.
This story could have ended here. Maybe it should have.
But Earth kept spinning and time did its ticking
And wounds were healed, and feelings were abided.
Some. Despite. Lots were now dissimilar.
After all, dreams were seen crushed and goals came dusted.
Before such likely end, regeneration took its token,
As the unexpected rebounded.
And so, at the seventh year, back was he summoned.
He then silently gazed at the last Evol,
More alluring and bewitching than ever
He knew it would hurt him again,
And many could be heard “Boy, nothing was what you learnt!”
While fairly agreeing, he innerly rather deviated
For a twisted feeling of longing and affection had led him back
That Evol would have him burnt and yet, he would not object.
After all, that was the Evol he cared: a wonderful being,
As lost as he was in the beginning.
He quietly stared while the Evol shaped its speech
“Hurt me it said. Do not let me take you for granted, it add”
“Give me insecurity, give me perilous and uncertain grounds”
“Give me bits to nourish and you’ll have my roots, my leafs and my woods”.
He might have replied with a very worn out smile,
As he finally understood how Evols feelings were measured by pain.
With a sad certitude he realized how such story could never last.
And he kept contemplating the love of a lifetime,
A love ready to be tossed into past, without limelight nor grave
And while his heart was put on hold before the stroke of an unbearable wave,
Such defying odds were cast, once again, against thy gods
And he delivered himself into a second dance,
Made of fire and wind, gambling for a merge.
But obviously without any chance.
For all in just a glance were redeemed vain, defective or just amiss.
Then again, adrift, he was sent.
With a new deal of pain as gain but yet without resent.
Also without regrets.
He did carried brief memories and some meaningless words
Those kind of words that are never to be said:

“Open all my scars, take my dignity and tell me to go away,
Paint me as mean and unworthy as you want,
Imagine that it’s better without me,
Pretend that this is the best for us and move on as you please.
And while you ignite my despair and this awfull longing,
While you open all my scars and leave me naked and wounded,
Notice than even if wrongly, I realized how much I did care for you
How much your happiness is utterly important for me,
No matter what or with who.
So exclude me, send me into exile, send us into oblivion
Send everything we could be into nothingness
And lit a fire with my passion and dance amidst my ashes,
And cast doubt and distrust in everything I ever said,
And even as an unwanted closure for our last chapter,
At its very end, my beloved evol, you’ll be always read
- Thank you, For I will always care for you!"

Sem comentários: