quinta-feira, 8 de abril de 2010

Eleanor's Pie

Tic, tac, What a joyful device!
Even my mom would be delighted!
Cut one time, cut again,
Rip and slice,
Oh my, it works so nice!
Go ahead, sing it for me Pope…don’t be shy…
While I slice once more your tongue,
Your neck and now your eye!
Oh, I did it twice!
What a wonderful device in fact…
Oh...Oh, I shall make some nasty pie!
Tasty, you may rely!
Eat it all you little fellow
I’ll just bring you another slice!
That piece was from your beloved sweetheart!
But worry not, it’s so soon yet to say goodbye!
What? Did you just cry?
Oh my! Oh my! But… why?
Hum!? Have I?
“Sick and out of my mind you say”
But, oh dear, you shouldn’t say such things…
Not with this beautiful knife… so close… of your ear…
Oh! But what a splendorous epiphany!
Lets’ rather act a wedding!
Don’t you pray to the sky!!
Come on now, meet better your wife!
Lets’ watch while it opens your throat like a goat, oh what a marvelous knife!
Oh but it feels so good!
Date and make out, marry it and then straight to the rape!
Lets’ melt all that ice!
Cut it nice! Rip it twice!
Don’t fade away,
You would leave me so astray!
Please, just wait for another slice…
Chest! And neck! Head and leg!
Kitty, kitty we have fresh meat!
Just eat, just eat my dear,
And sing with me the song of carnage…
Ahhahaha! This time my dear,
We had more than the average!

Sem comentários: